Fecal Occult Blood FOB Test Cassette
- Format: Cassette
- Specimen: Feces
- Size: 3.0mm, 4.0mm
- Accuracy over 98.6%
- Results read in 5-10 minutes
- Methodology: Colloidal gold
- Shelf time: 2 years
- Instruction of Use
- Ordering Information
FOB Test is a rapid, visual immunochromatographic test for the qualitative detection of blood hemoglobin in fecal samples. The main use for the fecal occult blood test (FOB test) is as a screen for early colon cancer. Blood in the stool may be the only symptom of early cancer lf detected early, treatment can begin immediately, improving the chance of a cure.
- High accuracy 98.6%
- Relative Sensitivity 98.9%
- Relative Specificity 99.4%
- Result read in 5-10 minutes
Box of 20T, Ctn of 800T
Instruction for One Step FOB Test cassette
The One Step FOB (Fecal Occult Blood) Test cassette is a simple, direct binding immunoassay for the rapid and qualitative detection of human occult blood in feces. The assay is designed to detect lower levels of colorectal bleeding than other biochemical detection methods. The test principle is an immunochromatographic sandwich method, which employ two specific monoclonal antibodies to selectively identify hemoglobin in test samples. The result is very specific, and easier to interpret than those of guaiac-basic test. The sensitivity is very high with the ability to detect 200 ng/mL hemoglobin in feces. In addition, the accuracy of the test is not affected by interfering substances, and dietary restriction is not necessary.
【Contents】 FOB test cassette & Dropping bottle & Instruction sheet
【Facility needed】 Stopwatch
- Open the dropping bottle. And add dilution buffer to sample collecting tube, make it filled with half of tube.
- Collect stool sample by using the special sample collection stick (using the top of matchstick is ok)
- Put the sample collection stick back in the sample collection tube, and shake several times.
- Bring the specimen and other facilities to room temperature before testing.
- Shake the sample collection device several times.
- Holding the sample collection device upright, carefully screw off the tip of collection device.
- Squeeze 2-3 drops (about 60-90ul)of the sample solution into the sample well on the cassette, as in the illustration.
- Read the test result after 5-10 minutes. Do not read results after more than 10 minutes.
【Interpretation of results】
Negative: only one colored band appears on the control region. No apparent band on the test region.
Positive: In addition to a pink colored control band, a distinct pink colored band will also appear in the test region.
Invalid: A total absence of color in both regions is an indication of procedure error and/or test reagent deterioration.
【Storage and stability】
The test kit can be stored at temperatures between 2 to 30°C in the sealed pouch to the date of expiration. The test kit should be kept away from direct sunlight and heat.
【Validity】 24 months
- For in vitro diagnostic use of FOB specimen only.
- If at the menstrual period, or hematuria or there's some bleed in oral and nasal cavity, false positive will happen.
- If the digestive tract is the interim hemorrhage, then if testing at this period, it may be negative.
- If there's very little blood in digestive tract, it will may be negative.
- If mistakes in technology or operations, at the same time, there is also some interfering material at samples, which will cause the wrong result.
- This test strip is just the selection of qualitative of the fecal occult blood, but can not determine the blood quantity in samples.
- Read the result with in 5-10 minutes, do not read the result after 10 minutes.
- Do not use the test kit beyond the expiry date. It should not be reused.
|L115804||FOB test cassette 3.0mm for feces||0.069||10|
|L115805||FOB test cassette 4.0mm for feces||0.069||10|