HSV-I lgM Test Cassette
- Format: Cassette
- Specimen: Serum/Plasma / Whole Blood
- Size: 3.0mm, 4.0mm
- Accuracy over 99%
- Results read in 15 minutes
- Methodology: Colloidal gold
- Shelf time:2 years
- Instruction for Use
- Ordering Information
The one step cassette style HSV IgM test is a rapid test based on the principle of immunoassay combined with conjugated colloid gold technology.
HSV test is a diagnostic device for qualitative detection of anti-HSV IgM in human serum (or plasma) specimen.
- Quick result read in 15 minutes
- High accuracy over 99.6%
- Relative sensitivity 97.5%
- Relative specificity 98.3%
Box of 25T, Ctn of 1000T
ONE STEP CASSETTE STYLE HSV IgM TEST (COLLOID GOLD)
The one step cassette style HSV IgM test is a rapid test based on the principle of immunoassay combined with conjugated colloid gold technology. The HSV test is a diagnostic device for qualitative detection of anti-HSV IgM in human serum (or plasma) specimen.
Purified recombinant antigens of HSV are precoated onto membrane as a capture reagent on the test band region. If the Anti-HSV IgM is present in the sample in concentration above the labeled anti-human IgM-dye complex will be formed. This complex is then captured by antigens immobilized in the Test Zone of the membrane, producing a visible pink-rose color band on the membrane. The color intensity will depend on the concentration of the anti-HSV IgM present in the sample. This one step test is very sensitive and only takes about 15-20 minutes. Test results are read visually without any instrument.
For serum（or plasma）, collect blood into a container without anticoagulant. If the specimen cannot be tested on the day of collection, store the serum (or plasma) specimen in a refrigerator or freezer. Bring the specimens to room temperature before testing.
- Open a pouch containing a cassette, remove the test kit from the pouch and place it horizontally on the desk.
- Pipette 2 or 3 drops of diluted specimen into the sample well of the cassette.
- Read results within 10-15 minutes. Do not read results after 20 minutes.
INTERPRETATION OF RESULTS
Negative: Only one pink band appears on test region of the Cassette. This indicates that there is no detectable anti-HSV IgM in the specimen.
Positive: Two pink bands appear on test region of the Cassette. This indicates that the specimen contains detectable amount of anti-HSV IgM.
Invalid: If without colored band appears on test region, this is an indication of a possible error in performing the test. The test should be repeated using a new device.
- Must use fresh specimen and avoid repetitive freezing, the result will be invalid
- Use it before expiry date.
- The package of kit should not be opened until it reaches the room temperature if it taken out from the refrigerator. Use the test kit as soon as possible but within 1 hour after removal from pouch specially if the room temperature is more than 30℃ and in high humidity environment.
- Old Serum can not be used. If the serum is thick, it can be used only after being separated.
- The test is for in-vitro diagnostic use only.
- The test is qualitative filter detection，it can not be used as the final test for blood donor.
STORAGE AND STABILITY
The test kit can be stored at room temperature (18 to 30°C) in the sealed pouch to the date of expiration.
The test kit should be kept away from direct sunlight, moisture and heat.
|L110701||HSV-Ⅰ-IgM test cassette 3.0mm for serum||0.069||9|
|L110702||HSV-Ⅰ-IgM test cassette 4.0mm for serum||0.069||9|
|L110703||HSV-Ⅰ-IgM test cassette 3.0mm for whole blood||0.069||9|
|L110704||HSV-Ⅰ-IgM test cassette 4.0mm for whole blood||0.069||9|