Anti-HIV 1+2 Test Strip
- Specimen: Whole Blood/Serum/Plasma
- Size: 3.0mm, 4.0mm
- Accuracy over 99.92%
- Results read in聽15 minutes
- Methodology: Colloidal gold
- Shelf time: 2 years
- Instruction for Use
- Ordering Information
HENSOtest聽HIV 1/2 Test聽Strip is a rapid chromatographic immunoassay聽 device for the qualitative detection of antibodies to Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) type 1 and type 2 in聽Whole Blood, Serum or Plasma to aid in the diagnosis of HIV infection.
- Quick result read in 15 minutes
- High accuracy over 99.92%
- Relative sensitivity 99.99%
- Relative specificity 99.89%
Box of 50T, Ctn of 5000T
One Step strip Style ANTI-HIV Rapid Screen Test
One Step ANTI-HIV1+2 Test is a rapid direct binding screening test for the presence of antibodies to HIV 1 and HIV 2. The test is based on the principle of double antigen sandwich immunoassay for the qualitative detection of Anti-HIV in human serum. Purified recombin antigens are employed to identify Anti-HIV specifically. One Step ANTI-HIV1+2 Test Device contains a membrane strip, which is pre-coated with two Purified recombinant antigens of HIV as two separate lines across a test strip. One Purified recombinant antigen(T1)is specific to the HIV-1 and another Purified recombinant antigen (test line 2) is specific to the HIV-2.Conjugate pad is dispensed with Purified recombinant antigens conjugated to colloidal gold, which are specific to HIV-1 and pan specific to the HIV-2. Test results are read visually without any instrumentation. This one step test is very sensitive and only takes about 15 minutes.
For serum, collect blood into a container without anticoagulant. If the specimen cannot be tested on the day of collection, store the serum specimen in a refrigerator or freezer. Bring the specimens to room temperature before testing. Do not freeze and thaw the specimen repeatedly.
- To begin testing; open the sealed pouch by tearing, along the notch.. Remove the test form the pouch.
- Immerse the strip into the sample with the arrows pointing towards the specimen. (Keep the level of sample below the MAX(maximum) line marked on the strip) . Hold the test strip in the sample until a reddish color appear ( approximately 8-10 seconds), lay the strip flat on a clean, dry, nonabsorbent surface.
- Wait for colored bands to appear. Interpret test results within 15 minutes. Do not interpret results after 20 minutes.
INTERPRETATION OF RESULTS
- Negative: Only one colored band appears on the control region.
- Positive: In addition to the control band, a distinct colored band also appears on the test regions. T1 is specific to the HIV-1, and T2 is specific to HIV-2.
- Invalid: Neither test band nor control band appears; the specimen should be tested again using a new device.
- Must use fresh specimen and avoid repetitive freezing, the result will be invalid
- Use it before expiry date.
- The package of kit should not be opened until it reaches the room temperature if it taken out from the refrigerator.
- Old Serum can not be used. If the serum is thick, it can be used only after being separated.
The assay should be performed in normal room temperature.
- For in-vitro diagnostic use only. Don鈥檛 use beyond the expiration date.
- The test is qualitative detection锛宨t can not be used as the final test for blood donor
STORAGE AND STABILITY
The test kit can be stored at room temperature (2 to 30掳C) in the sealed pouch to the date of expiration. The test kit should be kept away from direct sunlight, moisture and heat.
|L114411||HIV 1/2 test strip 3.0mm for serum/plasma||0.083||13|
|L114412||HIV 1/2 test strip 4.0mm for serum/plasma||0.083||13|
|L114413||HIV 1/2 test strip 3.0mm for whole blood/serum/plasma||0.083||13|
|L114414||HIV 1/2 test strip 4.0mm for whole blood/serum/plasma||0.083||13|