Electrosurgical Plate Grounding Pad
- Suitable for different kinds of surgery
- Special adhesive layer, safe and comfortable
- Monopole type and Bipolar type
- Pre-wired and non-wired both available
- Ordering Information
Electrosurgical Plate Grounding Pad are a cost effective, single patient use which can be used in any procedure. Provides consistent thermal distribution, conforms to the patient, leaves no residue and is easily removed without damaging friable skin.
The range includes various sizes and shapes for adults, with plates for children and babies available on request for large orders.
Henso electrosurgical plates are split pads, compatible with all modern electrosurgical generators and monitoring systems.
- Match with electrosurgical generator, radio frequency generator and other high freguency equipment; Suitable for various kinds of surgery;
- Foam and non-woven fabric backing materials make adherence more comfortable;
- Special adhesive layer firm attachment, safe and comfortable;
- Safely design conductive gel covering over the edge of metal foil make more safe;
- Adult and pediatric, disposable and reusable for choice
- General surgery
- Orthopaedic surgery
- Gynaecological surgery
- Plastic surgery
|G075101||electrosurgical grounding pad, 150mm x 90mm, bipolar|
|G075102||electrosurgical grounding pad, 210mm x 100mm, bipolar|
|G075103||electrosurgical grounding pad, 210mm x 100mm, bipolar, REM plug|