HIV 1/2 Test Cassette
- Specimen: Whole Blood/Serum/Plasma
- Size: 3.0mm, 4.0mm
- Accuracy over 99.92%
- Results read in聽15 minutes
- Methodology: Colloidal gold
- Shelf time: 2 years
- Instruction for Use
- Ordering Information
HENSOtest聽HIV 1/2 Test Cassette is a rapid chromatographic immunoassay for the qualitative detection of antibodies to Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) type 1 and type 2 in聽Whole Blood, Serum or Plasma to aid in the diagnosis of HIV infection.
- Quick result read in 15 minutes
- High accuracy over 99.92%
- Relative sensitivity 99.99%
- Relative specificity 99.89%
Box of 25T, Ctn of 1000T
One Step Cassette Style ANTI-HIV 1+2 Test
One Step Cassette Style Anti-HIV 1+2 Test is a rapid direct binding screening test for the presence of antibodies to HIV 1 and HIV 2 viruses.聽 The test is based on the principle of double antigen sandwich immunoassay for detection of Anti-HIV in serum. Purified recombinant antigens are employed to identify Anti-HIV specifically.聽 This one step test is very sensitive and only takes about 10-20 minutes.聽 Test results are read visually without any instrumentation.
For serum, collect blood into a container without anticoagulant.聽 Allow the blood to clot and separate the serum from the clot.聽 Use the serum for testing.
If the specimen cannot be tested on the day of collection, store the whole blood/serum/plasma specimen in a refrigerator or freezer.聽 Bring the specimens to room temperature before testing.聽 Do not freeze and thaw the specimen repeatedly.
- When you are ready to begin testing, open the sealed pouch by tearing along the notch. Remove the test from the pouch.
- Draw 0.2ml (about 2-3 drops) sample into the pipette, and dispense it into the sample well on the cassette.
- Wait 10-20 minutes and read result. Do not read results after 30 minutes.
INTERPRETATION OF RESULTS
Negative:聽 Only one colored band appears on the control (C) region.聽 No apparent band on the test (T) region.
Positive:聽 In addition to a pink colored control (C) band, a distinct pink colored band will also appear in the test (T) region.聽 Please consult your physician to perform a much more detailed exam.
Invalid:聽 A total absence of color in both regions is an indication of procedure error and/or the test reagent has been deteriorated.
STORAGE AND STABILITY
The test kit should be stored at room temperature (2 to 30掳C) in the sealed pouch to the date of expiration. The test kits should be kept away from direct sunlight, moisture and heat.
- For professional in-vitro diagnostic use only.
- Do not use test kit beyond expiry date.
- The test device should not be reused.
- For samples that test positive by the One Step ANTI-HIV Test, a more specific confirmatory test should be done.聽 A clinical evaluation of the patient鈥檚 situation and history should also be made before a final diagnosis is established.聽 The use of a rapid test is not sufficient to diagnose AIDS even if antibodies are present.聽 Also, a negative result does not preclude the possibility of infection with HIV.
- The instructions for use and reading of the test must be followed exactly in order for the test to perform properly.
|L114421||HIV 1/2 test cassette 3.0mm for Serum/Plasma||0.069||9|
|L114422||HIV 1/2 test cassette 4.0mm for Serum/Plasma||0.069||9|
|L114423||HIV 1/2 test cassette 3.0mm for Whole Blood/Serum/Plasma||0.069||9|
|L114424||HIV 1/2 test cassette 4.0mm for Whole Blood/Serum/Plasma||0.069||9|