Pregnancy Blood Test Cassette for Urine/Serum
- Format: Cassette
- Specimen: Urine/Serum/Plasma
- Size: 3.0mm, 4.0mm
- Accuracy: over 99.9%
- Read results in 5-10 minutes
- Methodology: Colloidal gold
- Shelf time: 2 years
- Instruction of Use
- Ordering Information
HCG Pregnancy Test Cassette (Urine/Serum/Plasma) is a rapid chromatographic immunoassay for the qualitative detection of human Chorionic Gonadotropin (hCG) in urine or serum specimen to aid in the early detection of pregnancy by both professional and home users.
- Fast read in 5-10 minutes
- High accuracy over 99.9%
- Sensitivity over 99.9%
- Specificity over 99.9%
HCG Gold Rapid Screen Test Cassette
【For the qualitative detection of HCG urine/serum/plasma】
This product is composed of the glass fiber strips of monoclonal antibody against human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG), anti-mouse IgG solid cellulose nitrate membrane and the bonders of absorptive colloidal gold - monoclonal antibody against hCG. It adopts the principles of double antibody sandwich method and immunochromatography to test the hCG in the urine and serum.
REAGENTS AND MATERIALS PROVIDED
- One pouched cassette with desiccant.
- One piece of operating instruction.
WARNING AND PRECAUTIONS
- For in vitro diagnostic uses only.
- All patient samples should be treated as if capable of transmitting diseases.
- Do not interchange reagents from different lots or use test kit beyond expiration date.
- Icteric, lipemic, hemolysed, heat treated and contaminated sera may cause erroneous results.
The kits should be stored at temperature 4-30°C, the sealed pouch for the duration of the shelf life (24 months).
SAMPLE COLLECTION AND PREPARATION
- Have a certified phlebotomist collect whole blood into a purple, blue or green top collection tube (containing EDTA, citrate or heparin, respectively) by veinpuncture.
- Separate the plasma by centrifugation.
- Carefully withdraw the plasma for testing, or label and store it at 2-8°C for up to two weeks. Plasma may be frozen at -20°C for up to one year.
- Have a certified phlebotomist collect whole blood into a red top collection tube (containing no anticoagulants) by veinpuncture.
- Allow the blood to clot.
- Separate the serum by centrifugation.
- Carefully withdraw the serum for testing or label and store it at 2-8°C for up to two weeks. Serum may be frozen at -20°C for up to one year.
Serum or Plasma Sample
Add 70-100ul or 2-3 drops of serum or plasma into sample well. Observe the result in 5-10 minutes.
INTERPRETATION OF RESULTS
- Negative: No apparent band in the test region (T), a pink-colored band appears in the control region (C). This indicates that you are not pregnant.
- Positive: In addition to a pink-colored band in the control region (C), a pink-colored band will appear in the test region (T). This indicates that you are pregnant..
- Invalid: If no band appears in the control region (C), regardless of the presence or absence of line in the test region (T). It indicates a possible error in performing the test. The test should be repeated using a new device.
|L110221||Urine/Serum/Plasma Pregnancy Test Cassette 3.0mm||box of 25T, carton of 1000T||0.074||9|
|L110222||Urine/Serum/Plasma Pregnancy Test Cassette 4.0mm||box of 25T, carton of 1000T||0.074||9|
|L110223||Urine/Serum/Plasma Pregnancy Test Cassette 3.0mm, individual box||10T/pack, 400T/carton||0.1||10|
|L110224||Urine/Serum/Plasma Pregnancy Test Cassette 4.0mm, individual box||10T/pack, 400T/carton||0.1||10|