- Medical grade PVC
- Size: 0#, 1#, 2#, 3#, 4#, 5# for Neonate, Infant, Pediatric and Adult
- Clear and transparent mask
- Shelf time: 5 years
- Ordering Information
Anesthesia Mask is highly important during most surgeries in order to flavor the air and eliminate pain. In most cases physicians use general anesthesia that helps in making a person fall asleep, thus eliminating the slightest possibilities of movement.
Anesthesia mask carries air mixed with special medication. In fact, some patients even get a chance to choose their favorite scent in order to flavor the air that is flowing through this special mask. As soon as the medication is given, there aren’t any needs to make shots, while the patient is still awake.
- Supple cushion surface delivers a full-face seal with minimal pressure.
- Equipped with inflatable check valve and color-coded hook ring.
- Facial contoured design, providing effective and perfect seal.
- Inflatable cushion and rounded edges offer optimal comfort.
- Round design and six sizes fit nearly every patient.
- 15mm and 22mm connection complies with ISO 5356-1 standard.
- Medical grade PVC, without DEHP.
Individual Poly Bag
|A010801||Anesthesia Mask, PVC, 0#(Neonate), Non-sterile||100pcs/ctn||0.039||4|
|A010802||Anesthesia Mask, PVC, 1#(Infant), Non-sterile||90pcs/ctn||0.039||4|
|A010803||Anesthesia Mask, PVC, 2#(Pediatric), Non-sterile||80pcs/ctn||0.039||4|
|A010804||Anesthesia Mask, PVC, 3#(Adult S), Non-sterile||70pcs/ctn||0.039||4|
|A010805||Anesthesia Mask, PVC, 4#(Adult M) Non-sterile||60pcs/ctn||0.039||4|
|A010806||Anesthesia Mask, PVC, 5#(Adult L), Non-sterile||50pcs/ctn||0.039||4|