Single Use PVC Laryngeal Mask Airway
- Medical grade PVC
- Size: 1.0#, 1.5#, 2.0#, 2.5#, 3.0#, 4.0#, 5.0#
- Inflation Volume: 4ml, 7ml, 10ml, 14ml, 20ml, 30ml, 40ml
- Sterile EO
- Shelf time:聽3聽years
- Ordering Information
Single Use PVC Laryngeal Mask Airway is an effective means to establish safe airway during general anesthesia.
- Conforms to the contours of the hypopharynx for exceptional fit, allowing rapid, blind insertion.
- Semi-rigid, yet flexible tube enables you to detect blood, secretions and regurgitated gastric contents.
- Offers easy access for a fiberscope, suction catheter or tracheal tube.
- Easy indication of the cuff pressure with color-coded pilot balloon
- Crush Resistant
- Available in different sizes for children and adults.
- can be applied to first-aid, ICU and any acute disease treatment
- for those patients to whom intubatton is difficult
- patients who need special position of operation on head or back
- examination tracheal, laryngeal and elimination of impurities
- patients who do not want to use tracheal tube
Individual paper-plastic pack, box of 10pcs, ctn of 100pcs
|A011101||LMA, PVC, 1.0#, Disposable, EO sterile||0.113||3.7|
|A011102||LMA, PVC, 1.5#, Disposable, EO sterile||0.113||3.7|
|A011103||LMA, PVC, 2.0#, Disposable, EO sterile||0.113||3.7|
|A011104||LMA, PVC, 2.5#, Disposable, EO sterile||0.113||3.7|
|A011105||LMA, PVC, 3.0#, Disposable, EO sterile||0.113||3.7|
|A011106||LMA, PVC, 4.0#, Disposable, EO sterile||0.113||3.7|
|A011107||LMA, PVC, 5.0#, Disposable, EO steril||0.113||3.7|